Clients/private paying Clients must be paid for at the time of booking for the appointment. Failure to do so will result in you losing the session.
Heartsbloom abides by a code of confidentiality between Practitioner and the Client. Identifying information, such information includes name, address, biographical details and other description of a Client’s life and the circumstances, which might result in
Identification of the Client will be kept private. Any agreement between the said Practitioner and the Client about disclosure may be changed by joint negotiation.
The Practitioner attending to the Client may only be reached for the purposes of cancellations and rearrangements with regards to their appointment sessions and phoning out of session time is strongly discouraged. For more detailed T&C’s please see below:
Client Terms And Conditions
The ‘Practitioner’: Therapist, Energy Healer, and/or Coach at HeartsbloomThe ‘Client’: YouThe ‘Insurer’ or the Healthcare Provider: Sunlife, Manulife, Desjardins, RBC etc.
Therapy, Energy Healing, and/or Coaching is the time spent with the Practitioner who will apply their chosen method of therapy application and/or alternative healing modality.
‘Modality’ is a model of study for therapeutic and/or energetic healing application. Psychodynamic Therapy is an example of a psychological modality. Reiki, chakra healing, or meditation are examples of alternative energetic healing modalities.
The ‘Session’ is the booked time slot and arranged time working with the ‘Practitioner’
The ‘Presenting Issue(s) or ‘Problem’ is what the Client wants to work on with the ‘Practitioner’.
Goal: The ‘goal’ is the therapeutic / energetic healing / coaching goal created collaboratively with input from both the Client and the ‘Practitioner’ and is what the Client would like to achieve, as the desired outcome in session.
The ‘Desired Outcome’ is the desired result of the work that the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client work towards achieving.
B. Formation Of Agreement
After booking an appointment by either telephone or Email, you the Client, in accepting the appointment, accept the following conditions for the appointment.
Booking: Appointments can only be made through discussion between the ‘Practitioner & Client, via email or telephone correspondence.
When making an appointment via the booking system, you will receive a booking confirmation and a reminder a few days before your appointment.
You may book ahead all your sessions at your chosen location and time, or you may book one session at a time.
Insured Clients new to the system will be required to contact their insurance directly to verify the details of their plan.
The ‘Practitioner’ requires the Client to be truthful and work in the best interests of the agreement between the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client. The Client agrees to provide the ‘Practitioner’ with all pre-session written work such as questionnaires or assessments, the ‘Practitioner’ will request and in the manner and format the is required. The Client agrees to complete all the required tasking as issued by the ‘Practitioner’ within the timeframe it was requested. The Client also agrees to provide all written pre session work to reach the ‘Practitioner’ by email no later than 48hrs prior to the booked session.
Lateness: You are paying for the time with the ‘Practitioner’ and you agree that arriving for the session and to the session location for your own session is fully your responsibility. The session will be terminated if the Client arrives over 30 minutes late to an appointment and no refund will be given in any circumstances even if the Client wishes to cancel the session due to emergency or unforeseen circumstances out of their immediate control, as the strict 24hr cancellation policy will still apply. If the Client arrives late, the Client will not receive an extension of the agreed time nor will they be offered or entitled to a rearranged session and all terms and conditions relating to conduct, session termination and working relationship will apply.
The ‘Practitioner’ is not required under any circumstances to go beyond the arranged session finishing time and will terminate the session at the end of the arranged time. The ‘Practitioner’ is not required to continue over the arranged time slot if the Client hasn’t reached their desired outcome.
The Practitioner will use reasonable care and skill in providing the service that you choose. Every Client is different and so every therapy session is different and there are no guarantees of successful results.
It is not the responsibility of the ‘Practitioner’ to achieve the desired outcome for the Client, the Client takes full responsibility for achieving this and works with the help of the Client.
The desired outcome as an achievement of the goal(s) cannot be guaranteed or promised to the Client by the ‘Practitioner’. It would be unethical to provide a guarantee for a Client’s treatment of therapy, coaching or hypnotherapy.
In the small percentage of people that the therapy is unsuccessful for we do not offer a refund or part refund. Heartsbloom does not accept any liability in relation to the therapy and modalities used in session and on this website. Heartsbloom does not accept any liability in relation to any of the recordings or correspondence and it is up to the discretion of the user to determine if they are appropriate.
C. Pricing And Payment
A one to one 50 minute uninsured/private session is priced varied based on service, please review the services page for details.
A one to one 50 minute insured session will be covered by your insurer. Excess fess will be covered by the Client and an invoice will be sent to the Client accordingly.
D. Refund And Cancellation Policies
‘Booked Sessions’ by the Client or by Heartsbloom must be paid for in full before any time spent with the Practitioner can commence.
For session bookings, for you to receive a refund of all monies paid or to not incur a cancellation charge of the full amount of the session, you must cancel in advance of 24hrs.
1. The Client is not bound by the cancellation fee if they contact Heartsbloom to cancel or rearrange prior to exactly 24hrs prior to the arranged session. To avoid any doubt 24hrs is exactly 24hrs so in this example if a session is booked for Wednesday at 5pm the 24hrs prior to this session would be 5pm on the preceding Tuesday. The Client will not receive a refund of any monies for any session cancelled within 24hrs prior to a session. In all cases the Client will effectively have paid for the session slot. If written cancellation is received within the 24hrs prior to the booked session the Client has no claim to this session time and Heartsbloom then reserves the right to offer that time slot to other Clients and may book that time slot with another Client.
2. Heartsbloom reserves the right to terminate the session earlier than arranged. If the Client and the Client agree the problem has reached a satisfactory resolution of the problem that the Client booked the session for, then the Client will not receive a refund of any monies for the remaining time and the session will be finished early. You will be made aware of a realistic time frame based on previous appointments with other Clients and the Client will arrange the appropriate time slot from the estimation according to previous experience. You will not be made to expect that the problem will require more time than the ‘Practitioner’ deems necessary from previous experience with other Clients. Sometimes a Client requires more time or less time than expected and this in most cases can only become known in a session when working with the Client and ‘Practitioner’. If you are in any doubt or have any questions relating to the agreed time slot, you must raise the appropriate questions with the ‘Practitioner’ prior to booking the arranged session. You are not entitled to any refund or any monies for any remaining time if a session finishes earlier than booked and arranged in any circumstances including those that are out of the control of the ‘Practitioner’ or the Client. Whether the session is ended earlier or extended, the consultation fee remains the same.
3. Heartsbloom, reserves the right to terminate a session without a refund if it is considered that you are a personal risk to her or anyone in the clinic, office or environment. The appropriate services will also be alerted in all cases of violence or personal threats. Vandalism, personal threats, verbal abuse or physical abuse is not tolerated and the session will be cancelled with immediate effect without refund of any monies for any time with Heartsbloom or remaining time of the booked session. Heartsbloom receives the right to protect the interests of the business and their personal safety and will terminate the session with the Client if the business is compromised by the Client in any way, without refund to the Client.
4. Heartsbloom reserves the right to terminate the session if the Therapy is not considered in the best interests of the Client and the Client reserves the right to not disclose the reason why and in these circumstances no refund will be given.
5. The length of the appointment is at the discretion of the ‘Practitioner’. Although scheduled for a specific length of time generally 50 minutes, if it is appropriate to end the session, Heartsbloom reserves the right to do so. The ‘Practitioner’ can terminate the session if they consider that it is not in your best interests to continue with the session and the Heartsbloom is not required to say the reason why.
6. When booking from outside Canada the appointment time and further communication regarding the appointment are in the time zone of your current location. There is an option for you to change the time zone during the booking process if required. If you have booked in the wrong time zone, Heartsbloom cannot be responsible for the error. This will be counted as a missed session and payable by the Client and not the Insurer if you are insured.
7. You may rearrange and rebook an appointment on the system before 24 hours to change the day/date and time and you may rebook your appointment as often as is necessary. If for some reason, you are unable to cancel or rebook before the 24 hour cancellation or rebooking period, you will be expected to inform Heartsbloom at hello@heartsbloom immediately. Failure to do so will be at the cost of the Client.
8. Accepted methods of Payment:Payment can be in the form of cash at the session or, preferably, via a bank transfer. Bank details given on request once a therapeutic contract has been discussed.
9. Short Notice emergency sessions:Emergency sessions can be booked directly with Heartsbloom. Failure to comply with these requirements will result in the session being cancelled and the session will be opened for other Clients to book and may be directly offered to a Client on the Waiting List. It is at Heartsbloom’ discretion whether to accept late payment prior to a session. Payments are not accepted during or after a session in any circumstances.
Cancellation can be done via email or telephone by the Client, with a minimum of 24 hours before a session for a refund in full. 24 hours is exactly 24 hours prior to the arranged time – e.g. an appointment arranged for 2pm Thursday must be cancelled by 2pm the Wednesday before. Any cancellations within the 24 hours period will incur session charge of monies paid. If a Client attempts to cancel a session before the 24 hour cancellation period, the Client is expected to contact Heartsbloom.
If a Client fails to give 24hrs notice for their cancellation, they will not receive a refund for the booked session.
Rescheduling before the 24-hour deadline will allow fees to be carried over to the new appointment but under the same terms and conditions for cancelling.
Heartsbloom may terminate the working relationship with the Client at their own discretion.
G. Confidentiality And Health & Safety
1. Heartsbloom agrees to confidentiality between the Client and the ‘Practitioner’. Heartsbloom reserves the right not to disclose any session information to any third party even at the request of the Client unless there is a written requirement to do so by law. Heartsbloom reserves the right to inform the police or appropriate services of your condition and intentions relating to any information she consider appropriate to help them with their enquiries and for the interests of the public. This information may include session notes and recordings if she considers you a risk to yourself or to others.
2. You are not permitted to record the session on the phone or otherwise unless you have written consent by Heartsbloom. Heartsbloom also requires confidentiality of the Client and in no circumstances is the Client permitted to disclose written, recorded or distributed correspondence of the session, pre-session or post session. The correspondence and all therapy and coaching advice and application is only permitted to be used by the Client for which it was issued and intended. All written and verbal communication is in context with the session and must not be used out of context. The relationship between the Client and the ‘Practitioner’ towards the desired outcome and/ or Goal and hypnosis recordings if any and all relating correspondence by phone and in writing is strictly only for use of the Client and the ‘Practitioner’. Heartsbloom / ‘Practitioner’ accepts no responsibility for the effecting use of material recorded or written for any person other than the Client for which the material and correspondence was intended.
3. Any material shared is the intellectual property and copyright of Heartsbloom. Heartsbloom owns the rights to any recorded material created for the Client and requires written permission for any recorded or written material to be used. The Client is not permitted to copy, reproduce or display publicly or electronically any recording or correspondence between the ‘Practitioner’ and the Client or issued by the ‘Practitioner’ to the Client. The Client agrees to use the material as directed and ‘Practitioner’ accepts no liability for the use of any written or recorded material.
Due to technical difficulties with the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of information contained on this Web
site. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from this Web site.
Heartsbloom shall not be responsible or liable for any software, computer viruses or other destructive, harmful or disruptive files or programs that may infect or otherwise impact your use of your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on this Web site or your downloading of any of the Materials from this Web site. Heartsbloom recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
Web Site and Materials Provided “As Is”THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MHCC DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Feel free to email Heartsbloom at hello@Heartsbloom.com. However, the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted or altered. Heartsbloom is not liable for any damages related to communications to or from this Web site. You agree with respect to any information provided by you to us through this Web site or via e-mail that:
• Heartsbloom has no obligation concerning such information;• Heartsbloom may use, disclose, distribute or copy the information and may use any ideas, concepts or know-how contained in the information for any purpose; and• the information is non-confidential;• the information is truthful and disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.• In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.• For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.• To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.You also agree:• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:• any part of our site;• any equipment or network on which our site is stored;• any software used in the provision of our site; or• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.Interactive services
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:• Online Collaborative Spaces;• Social Media Forums (including Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube). • Other interactive services.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it. All contributions are publicly accessible unless otherwise stated.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Contributions must:• Be accurate (where they state facts).• Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).• Comply with applicable law in Canada and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:• Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.• Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.• Promote sexually explicit material.• Promote violence.• Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.• Be likely to deceive any person.• Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.• Promote any illegal activity.• Be threatening, abuse or invade another ́s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.• Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.• Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.• Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.• Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of the terms of website use upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.• Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.• Issue of a warning to you.• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.• Further legal action against you.• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Your comments and posts should be relevant to mental health, health and wellness and/ or to other content posted on the Heartsbloom social media channel visited. You are encouraged to stay on topic in each thread and respect others who interact with the Heartsbloom on social media.
Heartsbloom encourages you to submit your questions, comments and concerns; however, the Heartsbloom’ social media accounts are considered moderated and not public forums.
Once posted, Heartsbloom reserves the right to delete submissions that contain: • vulgar language;• stigmatizing language;• personal/corporate attacks of any kind;
• offensive comments that target or disparage.
Further, Heartsbloom also reserves the right to delete comments that are: • spam or include links to other sites;• clearly off topic;• advocate illegal activity;
• promote services, products or political organizations; • infringe on copyrights or trademarks;• include personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to monitor, block, delete or discontinue your access to any of the Heartsbloom social media accounts, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in our sole discretion.
By posting content on any of the Heartsbloom social media channels, you grant to us the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Heartsbloom purpose.
To remain in compliance, we suggest that you review this policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to use after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this policy.
Please note that the comments expressed on Heartsbloom social media channels do not reflect Heartsbloom. If you have any questions concerning the operation of Heartsbloom social media channels, please contact hello@Heartsbloom.com
Subscribe today and receive discounts on your session
Heartsbloom is a Wellness Studio that specializes in healing the mind-body-heart connection. And we do this through an arsenal of theraputic tools by helping you develop a deeper, more profound connection to your hearts intelligence – healing your heart through a holistic and naturistic path.
© 2021 – 2023 Heartsbloom All rights reserved